Sabtu, 08 Desember 2012

THIS IS MY PROFILE :D


Once upon a time, the child was born in this earth 17 years ago...
Her parents very proud with her because they had the beautifull girl and they believed she will be succes person in the future...
didn't feel the time has passed, now she has become a teen girl
and.......

HERE I AM!!!!!!!! :)

Hi gguuyyysss......
My name is Fanda Puspita Sari, when you hear my name I'm sure you would rather call me panda haha. Because it happen right know when i school in SMKN 5 Surabaya or "STEMBA". My beloved school :)
But i'm not angry when they call me like that, cause i think that's the fondly call for me,, xixi
As you know i was born 17 years ago obviously August 4th 1995 and until now i live in Jl Asem Jajar 8/8 Surabaya.
Actually I'm confused where my story begun, but i don't want make you curious. hehe
So let's check it out... :)



hemmbbbbb
About my family, i have a father and mother (don't want add any more wkwk :D). My parent's name are Slamet Rijadi and RR Soefiana, and they also have 3 children besides me. They are my brother and my sister, their name are :
Fandi Bagus Prasetyo, Azzah Safarah and Satria Ramadhan.
Actually i have big expectation to them, i want they became a succes person in the future and they can reach they dream. Well i'm very loved my family, i hope we always always happy and harmonious.

next...
about my school
I school in SMKN 5 Surabaya, popularly known as Stemba. i really proud school in there, because i won't get great experience when i school in the other country. Why? cause as we know stemba is The Biggest school in East Java, beside of that long education is for 4 years. It's very different from the other schools of the same level with Senior high school. WOW SPECTACULAR!!!! :D
now i'm in XII Chemical Industry One (RELEVANE), i'm very excited cause in there i meet and get acquainted with my good friend.

the last...
about my ideal, i will became a succes person.
how is it?? i will make my parents and my person around me proud of me, and I want to give a big contribution to society. I wanna be someone great future leaders. Because if we look at the reality of Indonesian society now has a lot of problems. Including demographic, economic, juvenile delinquency, and more. Soon I want to be one of those people that is an agent of change, and of course my own. :)

But right now i'm in here in Stemba, my beloved school...
and in here.....

MY DREAM HAS BEGUN :))

1 komentar:

  1. i'm sorry mam Kus, i make my new profile again cause my last profile erased --"

    BalasHapus